Glu-Laminated Logs Are Perfect For Log Homes
All the beauty of wood with all the advantages of technology! Conestoga’s Everlast™ Log is a triple-laminated powerhouse of structural strength, stability and durability that also delivers the warmth, character and visual appeal of wood.
- The Everlast™ Log is stronger and more stable for log cabins
- The Everlast™ Log is resistant to warping, twisting and settling because it is a more structurally stable log home solution.
- The Everlast™ Log is resistant to movement, shrinkage and checking because it is kiln-dried to 15% or below moisture content.
- The Everlast™ Log is resistant to decay because it is kiln-dried below the 19% fungi threshold.
- The Everlast™ Log walls are full length up to 28′ in length. This eliminates unsightly log joints and reduces the possibility of air and water infiltration
- The Everlast™ Log is 50% stronger than traditional one piece logs
The Everlast™ Log is precision-notched for exact fit and the extraordinary interlocked corners add structural integrity and weather-tight performance to all Conestoga log cabins.
Resistance to warping and twisting leaves the Everlast™ Log so remarkably straight that they will stack plumb every time, adding to the ease of being designed so windows and doors fit precisely!
Everlast™ Logs, available in standard flat profile or optional D profile, are renowned for their excellent working and finishing characteristics.