Ask any family decision maker and they will certainly tell you, when it comes to treating their family to a memorable camping experience they prefer the warmth, beauty and coziness of a log cabin.
Is your resort or campground currently able to comfortably accommodate all of your patrons? Are you able to count on repeat business from past campers? The majority of our happy log cabin camp owners have reported an increase in return visits, frequently noting how pleased their patrons are with the relaxing experience of staying in a Conestoga log cabin!
Our log cabin kits are a wise investment, as they cost less to insure and maintain, come in a variety of sizes and designs, all with convenient amenities you deserve!
Glu-Laminated Logs: The Perfect Choice For Log Homes & Cabins
Obviously you’re looking for the best log home kit available. Well look no further! Conestoga Log Cabins & Homes offers H-Logs and, for an additional cost, D-Logs. Both are our Everlast™ logs, the most reliable in the industry!
You simply can’t make a better choice than Everlast™! They are…
- …stronger and more stable for log cabins
- …resistant to warping, twisting and settling because it is a more structurally stable log home solution.
- …resistant to movement, shrinkage and checking because it is kiln-dried to 15% or below moisture content.
- …resistant to decay because it is kiln-dried below the 19% fungi threshold.
- …full length up to 28′ in length, eliminating unsightly log joints while reducing the possibility of air and water infiltration.
Log Wall Options
We offer two different types of log walls, giving you the option to choose which is right for your specific need.
Single Wall Option: Utilizing our Everlast™ logs, this option is perfectly suited for cabins that are located in moderate climates or are used seasonally.
Single Wall Siding Package: This is recommended for year round use, specifically in cold weather environments, as an extra layer of insulation and interior log siding is added to the wall, able to meet and exceed if the most stringent energy code requirements.